Tuesday, December 20, 2011

And When The Sky Was Opened

And so we come to now. I'm writing this in an attempt to keep some sort of record. A record of a world that no longer exists. A person who no longer exists, who can no longer remember their own name.

Perhaps someone will find this. Perhaps it will slip through a crack in reality and someone will take the time to read it. I can only hope this will happen or else this world will disappear and no one will ever know about it. No one will ever know about Megan and Richard and my mom and my dad and me.

Perhaps I will see my life flash before my eyes as my memory and all traces of my existence is wiped clean. The book I read last week, Thanksgiving with my sister, last summer break, last year, my years at college. Learning history in high school, cleaning the garage out with my sister, yard sales and breakfasts and painting the house and breaking the same window twice. My memories unraveling like yarn.

Or perhaps I won't even notice anything. Perhaps I'll merely start writing a new sentence and then disap

No comments:

Post a Comment